Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Jason and I relaxing at Portage Lake. What a great husband and father he is! Happy Father's Day Jas!


Portage Lake!

Here's the crew at the lake, what a great time we had!
The boys caught a turtle!

The girls out swimming.
Jules loving the sand!
My beautiful girls, LaRynn and Hannah in the scenery here at Michigan!

Lots of love fills this family! 
Thoughts from the kids!
~LaRynn: So far, this trip is going well. The Duecks are an amazing family and it's such a priviledge to spend time with them. Yesterday we went to the lake, and had a blast! Today is Father's Day so we will have a good ole fashioned game of street hockey like we've had with the Duecks in the past. Tomorrow morning we'll be heading out to Wisconsin! I'm so excited! :)
~Hannah: This trip has been alot of fun so far! Jess, LaRynn, and I are having fun together. I'm really excited for the hockey game tonight! Tomorrow we leave for Wisconsin where we'll get to see Little House on the Praire.
~Josiah: Me and Ben are having fun together. We play nerf guns together and watch movies. All of us boys play sports in the gym. I'm having alot of fun with them!
~Julia: Even though it's hard for me to transition, I am having fun. I watch movies and play at the lake. I am still getting used to sleeping in the camper, it's different from my tinkerbell bed. Keep praying for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment