Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Hot Springs, Arkansas


24th campsite at Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas

There where natural hot springs throughout this one street. The water was 143 degrees! It didn't feel to good to us because it was 110 degrees. Can't you tell by the look on the kids faces, they are just sooo happy that I am taking their picture.



Girls dressing up in one of the shops along the street

This is in one of the Bath houses we were able to go in. They used these bath house in the 1920's to help heal people.

We came back to our campsite to cool down in the creek! The park ranger gave the kids some nets to find creatures!! And boy did they find some! Thankfully I was not in the creek. I just watched them along the rocks.


And this is what Hannah found, a gigantic leach!!! GROSS, like I said thankfully I was not in the creek!! When the ranger put it on his car, the baby leaches started coming off, YUCK! So, that was our fun in Arkansas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment